Our good friends at Henley Information Systems have recently celebrated their 10th year in business & are looking to expand their workforce in Henley on Thames.
Henley Information Systems are currently looking for;
Information Systems Consultant
As an Information Systems Consultant you will be providing expert advice and support to customers who wish to implement COINS software or upgrade their existing COINS system.
A successful Information Systems Consultant will have prior exposure to ERP systems and will have previously worked as part of an implementation project or in a business consultancy capacity.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience of liaising with contacts at varying levels of seniority
- Hold a full driving licence – you will need to be prepared for regular UK based travel.
First Line Support
This is a newly created position which will lend support to a busy and growing team. As First Line Support you will act as the first point of contact for all COINS customers who wish to raise a COINS related query.
Your objective is to satisfactorily resolve queries and maintain a high level of customer service throughout the support cycle.
- An understanding of Financial Software Modules
- Ability to effectively communicate with contacts at varying levels of seniority by phone, email and in person
- Exceptional organisational skills
- An aptitude and tenacity for problem solving.