To accompany the logo design, we have designed and collated these brand guidelines.
Having comprehensive brand guidelines for designers to work from is key in maintaining the look, feel and integrity of your brand.
Jaargo can always follow up your logo design with a list of guides that both external & internal marketing + design staff can use as reference when generating printed or digital marketing collateral. In this instance we have incorporated the following codes;
- logo + its elements
- logo + background colours
- black, white + greyscale logos
- logo construction + clear-space
- logo sizing + incorrect usage
- typography + font specifications
- grid systems for print + digital output
- support information
Take a look at the gallery below to see how a guide to your brand doesn’t need to be a boring, text-intensive document. We design our guidelines with designers in mind, meaning we create clear, concise and easy to read information.